Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of our USA Branch and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Prepare and send Quotes
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
Have meetings with the marketing team and review the marketing plan and channels for the promotion and UX.
Meetings with the engineering team.
Coordinate the logistics of shipments from Mexico to the USA.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Conversational English (Business English).
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Bachelors in business administration, marketing, international business or relevant field.
- MBA ( preferably).